Saturday, May 17, 2008

I feel better now...

So I was able to pick up the latest issue of Cloth, Paper, Scissors the other day. Claudine Hellmuth has a little ditty in it about her studio that I could totally relate too.

My studio/office is in my formal living room. The very first room you see when you walk through my front door. The lighting is fabulous, but I hate that it's in my front room. Last weekend for Mother's Day Shane hung some cable from the ceiling that I have hung curtains on. That way, if someone comes to the door and I have a huge mess, which I usually do, I can pull the curtains shut and hide my studio. It turned out wonderfully! And if I feel like I need a bit more privacy I just close the curtains. :) I plan on taking pics, but I still have a few more modifications to make in my studio before I want to share it with the world. :)

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...