Thursday, November 17, 2011

I Believe You Will

IBelieveYouWill
I finally finished this project up. YAY! And I love it! I'm starting to notice my "process" in my art more and more everyday. 99.9% of everything I make turns out to be a message to my "Self" (and hopefully a message to the "Self" in others as well). Or a prayer, or a hope, or a dream, really...it's all pretty much the same. I've learned to just follow my "gut" and let whatever needs to come out, come out. And in all honesty, when I'm not really trying in the conscious sense, the work ALWAYS turns out better. It doesn't feel forced or pushed, just like that's what it was supposed to be.
comfortjournalpage
This was yesterday's art journal page. I'm still infatuated with the freedom of the little art journal. It's amazing how having something that is just for you can inspire you to create. I mostly had this finished night before last. It was a clean and "nice". I had left it open on my desk therefore it was the first thing I noticed yesterday morning, and I just could NOT leave it alone. It didn't feel "right", it didn't feel like me. So I whimsied it up.

On another note, I'm excited to announce I start volunteering at the local community activity center on December 1. I can't wait! I'm so excited to teach and share my passion for that little thing we call "Art". But that's tomorrow's blog post. :)

Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...