Tuesday, January 3, 2012

LMFAO!!!

I had myself all prepared to post a very serious tirade on how badly marketing pisses me off.  Right up until I stumbled on this post over there.  And now I just can't bring myself to climb on my soap box as I'm too busy picturing a 5ft metal chicken greeting Darren at the backdoor with a great big sign that points the way to the shower.  And seriously...I'm LMFAO!!!  HARD!!!  Hope you all enjoy it as much as I did.  Good stuff!

And if that doesn't get you going, I'm also sharing my favorite performance from the AMA's this year.  Laughed myself into a river of tears.  My poor son thought I was having a panic attack. Mind you, I thought the boxers had Spongebob on them.  I didn't laugh near as hard when I realized it really wasn't Spongebob.  We need a new TV in the bedroom for sure.  And I am now a big LMFAO fan.  In every sense.  :)

1 comment:

  1. Ok, you are so right. The chicken was worth the visit! Congratulations on being featured on Etsy!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...