Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Facebook Me

Hey all, I've been out of the loop lately.  Dentist appointments, kids, work, art, colds, life...ha ha.  Right now I'm working on the Facebook page for the Mischievous Creations shop and would like to invite you to pop over and "like" the shop.  Once we hit 100 likes I'm going to give some art away.  :)

Promise more art and posts coming soon.  :)  I found a spiffy app for etsy that will allow more time for blog posting and art sharing.  It's called The Shop Marketing Helper.  Check it out and let me know what you think.  I'm giving it a trial run for a month and will also share my thoughts here.  Social media is so time consuming.  I'm really hoping this will help me multi-task.

Hope everyone is having a great week.  :)  Post ya later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...