Monday, June 2, 2014

Weekend Workbench

Happy Monday everyone!  I wish I'd have gotten a little more done this weekend but that's just how it goes I guess.  I'm still adjusting into our summer routine and having the kids in and out, going 15 directions at once.  But I love it!  I love summer and having them home more. 

Here is what I did get accomplished. 

See More Pics Here
See More Pics Here
I love silver!  I love it even more hoopy with a little splash of color.  The turquoise howlite beads are the perfect accent.

As I stated in a previous post, I still have some commercial products to finish using.  I have a bazillion of the little steer head skull charms I used on this one.  The other beads have been repurposed from a package I received from a dear friend in Australia.  I love taking old things and making them new again.  I named these (cuz sometimes our jewelry does need a name) Cowgirl Up!  Now I'm not a Cowgirl, but I would wear these with my biker chic gear.  They just have a "tough girl" look about them.

See More Pics Here
See More Pics Here
I really really love this set below.  I love a lot of texture!  I love depth!  I love anything that is imperfect and interesting.  I think this set speaks volumes about my randomness.  Even though they are random, they could seriously be worn with just about anything.  I love them!  And they are entirely hand crafted.

See More Pics Here
See More Pics Here

All three sets are available in my eTsy shop. There will be more coming soon.  :)

Have a great Monday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...