Saturday, April 19, 2008

Finally back at it.

Well after my shots I feel so much better and have hit the ground running. I have tons of work to catch up on this weekend so there won't be any creating for me. Unless I can steal an hour this evening. :) We'll be staying in, besides work, the wind is blowing like crazy and there is a possibility we'll have snow. Hasn't spring officially arrived yet???

Since I didn't have too much to say today I did want to leave my readers with some kind of something for the weekend. Mother's Day is coming up and if you love jewelry check out this Etsy Store. Such beautiful jewelry without being gaudy. This is one of my absolute favorite shops.

Good Stuff for Sure!!!

I also forgot to mention I finished Fools Gold while I was sick and it really was an inspiring book. It really taught me to look at things differently.

I just started The War of Art, and let me say it is AMAZING!!! Brutal, straight to the point, and no sugar coating, it's so straight forward I'm surprised I didn't singe my hands just picking it up. If you've read it I would love to hear what you think. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...