Friday, April 25, 2008

Slacker...or not

Yes, I have been a slacker on blog posting this week. However I have been very productive. I'm finally getting caught up on things after being sick for a week. I still have lots to do, but things are getting to be manageable again. YAY!!!

This last little episode taught me a very good lesson. I have to slow down. I have to set limits, I have to be able to say "no" to myself. I tend to think I need to have everything done at once and push myself like crazy. I really need to take it easier on myself and give myself time to breathe. In light of that I did take half a day on Wed and create. I'll take pics later on so I can share. But it was very energizing to take a little time for myself. I will be doing that more often for sure.

We have family pictures tonight and I'm very excited. I haven't made time for family photos since before Meghan was born, so it's going to be fantastic to have some photos of the five of us together. I'm considering taking the dog too. :) I just don't know if she will sit still long enough to have her photo taken. She is a terrier and pretty excitable. One of the big reasons we love her. So for now I will leave you with this fun photo. These are my girls and I used a photoshop action from the Pioneer Woman website. Love it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...