Wednesday, April 9, 2008

More goodies.

I just started a photobucket album of my atc cards. The link is off to the right, but here are pics of what I uploaded today.
I did these for swaps in my Yahoo Group. If you're into ATC Card swaps you'll want to check this group out. It really is a lot of fun and there are tons of swaps to choose from. The group is ATC World, and really, you won't be disappointed.

I've been given a challenge this week to fix up my blog. Which is actually pretty funny since I'm having a heckava time figuring blogger out. :( Oh well, I guess we'll see what I come up with.



One last pic for today. This is what my new tattoo looks like. And no, I won't be posting pics of my old one. I'd have to show you my kangaroo pouch (that I acquired by having 3 kids), and no one sees that but Shane (poor guy).

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...