Thursday, April 10, 2008

Luminarte

This is one of my favorite new finds we picked up at CHA. Ok so it's not really new, but it's new to me. Luminarte has these amazing watercolors called Twinkling H2Os. You can purchase them in cake form, daubers, or mist in a spray bottle. I just got these uploaded to Busy Bee last night and I just can't even tell you how much I love them.

Being watercolors they blend and bleed easily to make the most amazing effects. Plus you can stamp, paint, smudge, color wash, and so much more with them. They also have a "shimmer" to them which just adds more dimension to your project. I love using these on my ATC cards and collage art because I always get a unique look that can't be duplicated. This is one of my favorite ATC cards and I used the spray shimmer mists and daubers to create it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...