Friday, April 11, 2008

TGIF!!!!


I can't even tell you how excited I am it's Friday. With no place to go this weekend, I'm hoping to get caught up on my housework, projects, and get some work done on Busy Bee.

I was able to get another set of ATC cards done last night. These are for another swap on the ATC World Yahoo Group. The theme is Blue Beaches and I just love how this turned out. The background was created with tissue paper, gesso, and acrylic paint. Then I stamped a swirl Fontwerks stamp with some Twinkling H2Os. The title is stamped with MaVinci's alpha stamps. My favorite part is the real sand I used and the real seashell. I mixed sand from Shell Island in Florida with acrylic medium and smeared it on the card with a paint brush. While the sand was still wet I pushed a shell down into it. Worked great! I apologize for the pic, but my scanner doesn't love bulky items. I'll be busting out the photobox today and see if I can get some better pics. The sand really does look so cool.

Well, I'm off to get some work done. But hopefully I'll get to do some creating this weekend so I have some more fun stuff to show by the first of the week. I am working on a top secret project for Busy Bee that you'll get to see the first of May. It will really have you thinking outside the box when it comes to your layouts. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...