Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Photo a Day Challenge

Summer Fullerton has started this Photo a Day Challenge over at Busy Bee. :) It's really inspired me to pay more attention to taking my camera with me. This is today's photo. I was so sick yesterday and when Shane went to the store to get me some Cranberry Juice he also picked these up for me. That man always knows how to make me feel better. LOVE HIM!!!

These are the photos I put up yesterday.

Love this old school. It has so much character.

And how do you not love a Utah West Desert sunset?

I challenge all of you to pick up your camera more often. Keep a photo diary of random things from your days. You may be surprised at what catches your eye.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Heather! What a great idea...I'll definitely take you up on the challenge. I think we miss a lot because we're too busy being busy - maybe a camera would slow us down enough to notice...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...