Thursday, May 15, 2008

Feet...EWWWW

So here I sit, surfing through google reader, catching up on all my favorite blogs. And I notice that old shoes keep popping up in several blog posts. I find myself thinking how envious I am of these ladies who can bring themselves to collect old shoes. Feet really gross me out! BIG TIME!!! The last thing that would be inspiring to me would be a pair of old shoes, (no matter how beautiful), because all I could think about is someone else's foot sweat and germs in them. GROSS!!! Now mind you, I live with a blue collar man and a 10 year old boy. I get my fair share of foot cooties just doing laundry. And how is it that their socks can get so nasty??? Ok, I'm getting nauseated just thinking about it. Moving on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...