Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Lookie where I'll be Saturday...


Counting down the days! We leave for Disneyland, by way of San Francisco, early Friday morning. And while I'm not looking forward to being cooped up in the car with 3 kids for that many hours, I am looking forward to some new adventures. We are totally road trippin' it until we check into Disneyland on Monday. I've never seen the Golden Gate Bridge and I can't wait to get there and take some pics of my own.

It's the last week of school, and man, it's really wearing on all of us. We're all excited to get out of here and there is just so much going on this week. The kids are antsy, I'm antsy, and there is still so much to do to get ready. Seems like things just keep piling up too. I jumped in the car last night to find that my windshield has a huge crack in it. Hoping I can get it fixed before we head out of town.

By Friday I'll be enjoying new sites, and no schedule. YAY!!! A week or so of R&R will do all of us some good. And what a great way to kick off the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...