Wednesday, August 6, 2008

The Happy Couple

This is a big weekend for our family. We're heading to Salt Lake City tomorrow for my sister's wedding. I still can't believe she's even old enough to be getting married. And Christopher is just the sweetest guy ever. We all adore him.
So after all the wedding festivities I'll be heading down to CKU Provo to hang out with Little Yellow Bicycle while they are teaching their classes. They've created the most amazing Halloween Album and even used some Pageframe Designs album inserts with it. I'm so looking forward to meeting these ladies. It's going to be a great time for sure.

Things were so crazy this week I didn't get to do the giveaway. But I have something fabulous in mind so keep checking back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...