Thursday, November 20, 2008

Wow! It's been awhile...

I haven't blogged for months. And it's been a pretty wild few months at that. There has been so much going on. But finally I'm coming up for air and crawling back out of my shell. Slowly, but I'm getting there. I want to tell everyone THANK YOU!!! And you all know who you are. Your support has meant more to me than any of you will ever know. And I couldn't have gotten through the last few months without you. BIG (((HUGS)))!!!

I also want to mention that the BC Crop was so much fun! I met so many amazing women, and really had a great time. Tara and Sonja, you girls are the best. I totally enjoyed getting to hang out with you. And when I have more time I'll post our pics. :) I took a couple extra days and went to Victoria after the crop and had the most amazing time. I actually was able to relax! And I can honestly say that both my trips to Canada have been fabulous. I hope to get back there sooner rather than later. It's my favorite vacation spot! I found the coolest little restaurant right on the beach and totally indulged myself in some amazing fish and chips. I hit another spot in Brentwood Bay right on the harbor. It was the coolest place ever. Little tiny joint that was totally dudded out New Orleans style. Had the best time!

Ok, gotta get to work. :) Thanks again for hanging in there with me. :) You all mean so much to me. Again with the BIG (((HUGS)))!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...