Thursday, March 11, 2010

Land of the Living

Wow!!! I cannot believe I haven't posted since Nov. 2008. So much has changed and life is so different now. Looking back it's hard to believe I'm where I am now......Starting all over.......AGAIN! And to say it's difficult is the understatement of the century. I know there are those out there who will say I can't do it, who don't agree with the decisions and choices I've been forced to make, and who think I chose to have my life blow up like Hiroshima. And to you I say, be very very careful how you pass judgement. Karma sucks!!! I wouldn't wish the last two years on my worst enemy. But somehow I have survived, my kids have survived, and we ARE going to be OK!!! I am too resilient to just lie down and die. So sit back and watch. It's going to take some time, but I REFUSE to give up!!! And it's time to rejoin the land of the living and put my life back together. Starting over is not always a bad thing. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...