Friday, March 12, 2010

A New Day...

I had forgotten how great it was to get the kids off to school and have an hour to surf my favorite blogs with my morning coffee....ahhhhhh the bliss. So easy to please these days it's almost disgusting!!! And I can feel "ME" coming back. I even started a couple new projects yesterday. Ideas in the works. :) Kim would laugh. "I have an idea!" It's been so dang long since I could create anything, but I still got it!!! Dug out some old Artful Blogging magazines and was totally inspired. :) I've missed that!!! I've missed all of it! The creativity, the new ideas, the creation of something new, the longing to create something new, it's all been hiding for way too long. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...