Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Roll the ball..


Our last night of the bowling season came and went with us taking 2nd place. D says that's pretty good for a team that was thrown together with two out of the four having never really bowled before. Thinkin' he may be right about that.

I seriously thought D had lost his mind when he suggested we bowl leagues. I mean really, I can't bowl to save my life. That also meant committing to one night a week for 28 weeks of making a total idiot of myself. I have some commitment issues. But I managed, we managed, and I'm so proud of myself for sticking it out. And it really was great fun. I got to know people I didn't know very well before and it was the first time I had ever participated in something with my significant other for an extended period of time. Plus I had the chance to hang out with some old friends I don't see very often. I also have to say that there is really nothing like bowling at Bedrock Lanes. :) Makes for an experience every time!

So now the season is over. Spring is here and summer is just around the corner. Things will be changing at a staggering pace.....again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...