Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Blondie, this one is for you!


Ok, I know it's been MONTHS since I posted anything. I was politely informed of this last night by a very good friend. Share, I had no idea you read my blog. :) May be inclined to post a bit more knowing someone reads it. LOL! Anyway, this post is for you!!!

I'm going to miss you horribly! And remind Donnie that I really hate him right now! Flipping him the bird in my head often these days. I'm also plotting a very special care package just for him. :)

Ok, seriously... Thank you!!!!! Thank you for being one of a handful of beautiful women who walked back into my life just when I needed all of you the most. Thank you for allowing me room and freedom to go completely off the deep end one second to laughing my ass of the next. Thank you for providing me with a place to land that was safe and comfortable when all I really needed was some time alone. Thank you for letting my cry, laugh, dance, quietly sing, scream, bitch, moan, drink, go nuts, love, hurt, fight, fall, get back up, and all of the other thousands of stupid things I've done, with never once passing judgment. Thank you for accepting and loving me just the way I am. Thank you for being my friend and my sister from the south side of the tracks. I love you girl! I love all of you girls! And honest to God, I'm very excited for you and can't wait to hear about all the amazing adventures you're going to have. And if you ever question anything...just remember...YOU'RE F-ING PERFECT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...