Thursday, March 24, 2011

A new page...



First off, I need a new phone. I don't love the way the pics turn out with mine and I just don't have the time to go through the whole process of digging out the Nikon, getting pics on the computer, and blah blah blah. So if anyone has any suggestions on a phone that takes super great pics, please let me know. I'm due for an upgrade.

I love how this page turned out. The rose on the left, that was an accident. It just kind of appeared there. No way I could have drawn that on my own. Just goes to show, some mistakes turn out pretty damn cool! I believe that can be said for life too. :)

Hope everyone is having a great week. I'm on a mad dash to get to work early today and get myself caught up after being down for a few days. :)

1 comment:

  1. I really like this page! The rose did turn out awesome.
    Welcome to the artist blog hop. I am so glad you joined up.
    Hugs and blessings
    Kelly Watts

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...