Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Blog Love

I really have not felt like blogging.  January and February are always difficult months for me.  However in an attempt to not lose all ambition, I thought I'd share a few blogs I love.

The Bloggess - This woman cracks me up.  I love her brutal honesty about pretty much everything.  A daily visit to her blog is guaranteed to put a smile on my face.  Cuz hello...someone else gets it.  My favorite from today was "depression is an asshole".  Couldn't have said it better myself.

Teesha's Circus - I'm a huge fan of Teesha Moore.  I periodically check out her blog for simple inspiration.  She reminds me the sky is the limit and all things are possible with imagination.

Karen Maezen Miller's Cheerio Road - This is another one of my favorites.  Karen Maezen Miller often reminds me that I WAY over complicate things and to just keep trying to simplify.


Thanks everyone.  Hope you enjoy these as much as I do.  I'll be sharing again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...