Sunday, April 1, 2012

Dreamer in a Bag & I'm Not Alright

You know when you create something and you KNOW you nailed it?  It just feels...so...you?  Well um YEAH!  I nailed it.  :)  This is the very first item in my new Zazzle shop.  I found these bags and had just done an art journal page that I knew would be awesome on one.  This was my obsession yesterday.  And I'm oozing giddiness and can't stop swooning over this bag
Dreamer Messenger Bag rickshaw_messengerbag
Dreamer Messenger Bag by MischievousCs
Browse Zazzle for a different messenger bag.

On another creative note, I just downloaded the new Shinedown album, Amaryllis.  It's my favorite album from them yet.  I love every song on it and it's so inspiring to me when I'm creating.  Especially the one I'm sharing with you here.  It makes me giggle like crazy.  And if you're an artist you'll totally get it.  :)  Plus I kind of have a thing for straight jackets.  ;)





Have a great weekend everyone. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...