Monday, April 16, 2012

Motivational Monday

I'm so excited to share this right here with you.  I always get a little giddy when someone features or shares my work.  All together let's say V-A-L-I-D-A-T-I-O-N.  LOL.  Really, it does encourage me and help me feel like I'm making progress in this big ole art world.  I had never visited the Painting Bliss blog before my feature, but it was like a double dose of goodness.  Ashlie's photography is beautiful as are her mixed media pieces you can see in her Etsy shop here.

Every Monday Ashlie features "Motivational Monday's", which is a collection of awesome artwork based on a theme she picks for the week.  This week is on growth and growing.  I'm honored to have this piece featured for this Monday.  There are also some amazing other pieces from different artists so please take a moment and check them out.  You won't be disappointed.

I have more to share with all of you.  :)  But that's for a later post.  Have a great day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...