Sunday, November 4, 2012

Change is in the air...

Change is in the air and I love that (finally)!  So many new things going on lately, along with a few sad things, and just too many to share all in one post.

The absolute first thing I want to share are the new sections of my blog.  You can now purchase my artwork directly through my blog with Paypal.  My originals available can be found in My Original Art Shoppe and prints can be found in My Art Print Shoppe.  I'm so excited to have these pages underway.  There are already some items up for sale and I will be adding regularly until everything can be found here on my blog.

I have committed myself to doing something every day to push myself closer to making my dreams become reality.  I truly believe that when we are serious, when we can push ourselves daily, that progress and success are inevitable. This is the path I choose to be on.

More tomorrow.  :)  Have an awesome evening everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...