Monday, November 12, 2012

My Nerium Experience

A few months back a Facebook friend started posting about this new anti-aging product that was supposed to be the bomb, Nerium AD.  Now I have to say that so far I have aged fairly well.  But the last year or so I've noticed some nasty lines coming on, along with some not so pretty pores.  It's been years since I've invested in a skin care product and it's starting to show.  I'm also very anti getting old.  I'm fine with aging, just not getting old in any way shape or form.  I can age, as long as I stay "cute".  Ha ha!  Yes, I really am that vain.  As I discussed the product and the business with my friend, I became more intrigued.  I did research, I watched, I contemplated, I was skeptical.  There came a point I knew I wanted to at least try the product, but when I realized what a positive, life transforming atmosphere the business was, I had to be all in.  So first, I'm going to explain my "face" results, then my "ME" results.  :)

I haven't been able to wear any kind of powder foundation for years.  Too many fine lines and it only made me look old.  Up until a week and a half ago anyway.  I dug out my stash of powder foundation just to put my Nerium AD results to the test.  Guess what???  I now love powder foundation.  It actually looks 100% better on me now than liquid foundation.  My partner even mentioned a few nights ago the he noticed my face looks "tighter", AND I had a friend stop by for a sample simply because she had noticed a difference as well.  I am honestly in love with this product.  Typically we sample bottles out for 5 days, and yes, I did notice a small difference in that time.  But as the weeks pass it just keeps getting better.  I would highly recommend at least a thirty day trial of this product.  There is a 100% money back guarantee if you're not happy, but I doubt you'll be returning it.  It really is that great, and I haven't even hit my 30 days yet.

Ok, now on to my most favorite results.  The "ME" results.  Years ago I was involved with another company that I loved.  They just had too many products and I'm not a home party kind of girl. But I loved the products and the positivity the company focused on teaching to everyone involved with them.  That was my first introduction into the world of self-development, goal setting, and the power of thinking.  And I loved it.  Things came up in my life, I dropped away from the company, and although I never forgot the experience, I never could muster up that kind of power and energy in my life again.  I was flying solo.  Now don't get me wrong, I've had some wonderful successes over the years, but swimming in a sea of negativity all alone SUCKS!  And it's hard!  Having some positive reinforcements is always always a good thing.  That's what I love about the Nerium International business.  It's oozing with support, training, a positive atmosphere, resources, and for the first time in a long time I'm excited about my life.  I had forgotten how to access my potential. I had forgotten how to use my power to change things, I had spent the last five years being a "victim of circumstance".  Not much fun and not very productive.  Yes, it's going to take time for me to put things all back in place.  But if I never take the steps, never do the work, it will never happen, and I have to be consistent.  Through all of this the last month I have found myself with a better attitude and much more productive in every aspect of my life.  I've realized how much I've slacked off on my art, and that just is not acceptable.  I'm back to working on projects regularly, meeting new people, sharing an awesome product, socializing, my freaking house is even cleaner!  Small results for now, but I'm excited to see where I'm at in another 30 days.

Thanks for letting me share.  :)  I'd love to hear your thoughts and comments, and certainly if you have any questions please don't hesitate to let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...