Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Today's Work Table Projects

I'm pretty excited to get started on these ...


 A Tiffany and a Chrysocolla, and yeah, that's an orange Tiffany.  The others I've seen are purple.  I'm totally diggin on the coral and brown.  These two are for a custom order, but I can see more of them both in my future.  :)


And this one is getting reworked a bit.  It's big, it's chunky, and it honestly needs a bit more than just a plain jane ball chain.  I can really see it being a keychain, or even a small inspiration piece to hang on the wall.  Maybe keep it's "pendantness", yet still be able to hang on the wall?  Who knows how it will turn out.  I never know until something is finished. 

I hope everyone had a fun and safe Memorial Day.  I also hope that everyone took some time to remember those who have served our country and continue to serve our country.  It's a big job.  It's a lot of sacrifice.  It's worthy or more than just a few moments of remembrance.  Give a Vet a hug, and say THANK YOU!.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...