Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Wed. Work Table and Tues. Progress

Not quite finished but here's a sneak peak of yesterday's progress ...


The Chrysocolla cabochon may end up being my favorite.  :)  Honestly, the photos don't do it justice.  I'll for sure get some better pics when it's complete and before it ships off to it's new home.


The orange Tiffany cabochon  is coming out nicely.  Still needs a few details but it's getting there.  I really love the earthiness of this one.  I'm hoping the cute girl that's getting it will love it too.


I have no clue what this cabochon is just yet.  But I will be finding out.  :)  Can you see the fern leaf in it?  I love that!  And the black and white!  This one will be for sale when it's complete.


I'll be squeezing in the rest of this project today as well.  Not crafty I know, but it's getting warm here.  The pooches and the kids get a little cranky in the heat.  My big white guy did his part fixing it and showing me how to grease it last night.  Hopefully he won't have to do this again.  I'm not exactly mechanically inclined but he does a good job showing me how to take care of things so there's less "fix it" later on.  Maintenance is always cheaper and easier in the long run.

Hope everyone has a great Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...