Friday, June 27, 2014

Simplify

Sometimes ya just gotta simplify.


I really loved the old style of my blog, website, and eTsy shop.  However a couple days ago I realized it doesn't fit what I'm doing anymore.  Too much stuff!  It's drove me nuts ever since.  So... that's what I've spent the morning doing.  Updating near everything! I call it progress.

I'm a little sad to see my cute red boots no longer fit here.  But everything changes right?  I've still got a few tweaks to do but for now I can live with it.  I'd really rather be making stuff.  The thrill of creating graphics and doing blog layouts left me a long time ago.  If it's not "hands on" I just don't want to do it.


I'm getting better at letting go.  Seriously, you really have no idea how much I love those red boots!  But it's time to move forward.  And I'm so so good with that.  I realize there's things that have to be scaled back and scaled down to keep me moving forward.  I've always been really good at hanging on to things I don't need or that don't fit just because I love it.  Attachment.  Too much of that is NOT productive.  Acceptance.  I get it.  If it doesn't fit don't keep it.  That crap just weighs you down.  And it's the old stuff that no longer serves any kind of purpose except keeping you stuck somewhere back there.  I already did back there.  I even loved back there.  But I'm ready for over there.  Over there and back there just are not going to work together.  Detachment.  Peace.  Letting go so you can move out of stagnant waters freely.  I like freedom to move.  I like freedom to go with the flow.  Hanging on doesn't get it done.

Hope you all have a great weekend!  And I hope you enjoy the new look around here.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...