Thursday, June 12, 2014

The Things You Find When You Clean Your Room

Yesterday was actually pretty productive.  My work table is totally reorganized for both my soldering wand and my torch.  I'm really loving the new set up.  It's so much easier to work in a clean, uncluttered area.  I now how tons of space and can easily move my soldering set up when I'm working with wire or polishing.

I had a custom order to finish up yesterday.


I love how these earrings turned out.  The whole rawness of them is really appealing to me.  I decided that Penny Brite is my new best friend.  I had hammered out the rings and they had picked up quite a fair amount of oil from my bench block.  I've had trouble getting all that oil off before soldering.  Yesterday I took a brash brush and some Penny Brite to them and that worked wonders.  Soldering was a breeze.  If you haven't added Penny Brite to your arsenal, do it now!

In the midst of my reorganization I found a few unfinished projects I had forgotten about.  It's amazing the things you find when you clean your room.  :) This set of earrings was pretty much complete, they just needed earring hooks.


Kinda 80's I know.  But honestly, who didn't love all the funk of the 80's?  I love them.

I have the cutest model EVER!  She giggles A LOT though and that makes it a bit tough to get earring pics.  :)  These will hopefully be up in the shop later today.  I've got to take some eTsy worthy photos first.

I also came across a finished batch of my resined pendants I hadn't listed yet.  Figured today was a good day to start rolling them out.

Click Here To See More Pics and Details
There I days I have to create something with a little sass and a little funny.  This was one of those days.  I have another version of this one I will be listing in the next day or two but for now this is the one that is available in my eTsy shop.  You can find it here.

Hope you all have an amazing day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...