Tuesday, July 8, 2014

We Made It!

Well, the vacation is over (bummer), and we made it home safe (YAY!).  I've got lots to post this week but lots to catch up on too.  So today is just mostly a quick check in until I can formulate what I want to share into words.

Once again Colorado was AMAZING!

Ouray Colorado
This is just one of the many beautiful views we enjoyed on the 4th of July.  I honestly can't think of a better way to have spent the holiday that celebrates freedom and independence.

Tomorrow I will start sharing what is going to take several days to get through.  It's pretty tough to cram five days in to one blog post.  But for today I'm off to finish my catch up work and a ring I started yesterday.  (Told you I would come home with lots of creative inspiration.  :)  Happens every time.)

Hope you all had a wonderful holiday weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...