Saturday, January 24, 2015

Valentine's Day Conversation Hearts

Every year I give my kids Valentine's.  My mother always did this for me and it just kind of carried over.  This year I wanted to do something a little different than the standard box of chocolates (which I will do too).  Conversation hearts kept coming to mind.  They about drove me nuts for days.

http://mischievouscreations.indiemade.com/product/valentines-day-special-regularly-4000-customized-argentium-silver-mini-heart-necklace

My baby is 10 so I wanted them dainty and easy to wear throughout school and hard played recesses. 

http://mischievouscreations.indiemade.com/product/valentines-day-special-regularly-4000-customized-argentium-silver-mini-heart-necklace
Perfect I'd say.  :)

These will be available, with your custom name or initials, on my site for $25 until January 31.  They are hand cut, hand stamped, and have a little patina added so the letters stand out.  The heart is from Argentium Sterling Silver and the chain is also sterling silver.  You can get this with either 16" or 18" chain.  I found the 16" to be perfect for my little one.  It will allow her some room to grow too.  Love that!

Get your order in before Jan. 31 to take advantage of the special pricing (after that they will be $40), and to get them in hand before Valentine's Day.  They are shipped in a gift box and all ready for you to pass on to your loved ones.

If you have any questions, feel free to shoot me an email.  Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...