Monday, January 19, 2015

Updates and New Projects

Wow.  Been Busy!  The good kind of busy though.  I finished updating the website yesterday and it's looking pretty good.  :)  I invite you to pop on over and check it out.

Mischievous Creations
Mischievous Creations
I've got some updates for the blog coming too.  Soon!  Promise!

Here's a few new things I've done lately.  They are all up on the site, just follow the links for more info.  :)

Silver and Copper or Brass Earrings

Silver I Love You Necklace

Silver and Brass or Copper Heart Necklace
I am about two weeks out right now so make sure you get your Valentine's Day orders in soon.  :)  I've also got some new projects in the works for sharing here next week.  Until then, have an amazing week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...