Thursday, May 1, 2008

Finally sharing pics...

I finally got my pics on my computer and am so excited to share. This first one is for Cindy. :) These are the Sunstones the kids and I gathered a few days ago. They are very raw, and haven't been cleaned yet.
I'll get pics of the Topaz we gathered after our trip this weekend. :)

This is the mountain (hill) we camped at last weekend.
I can't even tell you how amazing it was. Little caverns everywhere, and tons of amazing minerals. We found a huge vein of Quartz and Mica that was just awesome. Paige even found an authentic Indian Grinding Stone.
Below is the view down into the valley. See, I keep telling everyone how open it is here. Now you all can see why Alabama makes me claustrophobic.

Loved this pic of Paige and Cookie. Paige loves to climb and explore so this was the perfect shot.

Another beautiful desert sunset. Did I mention how much I love wide open spaces. :)
And I thought this was just a dang cute pic of MJ. :) My little monkey butt! Gotta love her.We're off again tomorrow. Probably our last desert trip for awhile. The whole family is really looking forward to it. I'm really looking forward to it. I'll see you all when we get back. :)

1 comment:

  1. AWESOME! love those stones & can't wait to play w/ them. lovely pictures...need to frame & put on your walls!! NICE!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...