Wednesday, June 22, 2011

So so SPOILED!!! My New Ride!!!

p20110621-215621-1
I want to thank everyone who reached out yesterday with the "Happy Birthday" wishes. Everyone honestly made it the best day I could have ever asked for. Thank all of you!!! I have the best family and friends on the planet. I'm sure of it!

I apologize for the terrible picture here. I'm not to crafty with my cell camera just yet. LOL. But I was too excited not to share. Darren surprised me with a new ride last night! This bike was purchased brand new back in 1984 by his Dad and his sister. It's a 1981 Kawasaki CSR and has been hiding out for a few years. Not anymore. We're fixing it up and I'm going to learn how to ride a motorcycle!!! I cannot even begin to tell you what an honor it is for me to learn on this bike. So I have to really express my gratitude to Darren, Greg, Michelle, and everyone who participated in this. Thank all of you for sharing something so meaningful with me. I've already told Darren we have to keep it forever. :) Not only because he and his family have so many memories on it, but because it's just a really really cool bike. And I can honestly say that it means more to me than if I'd have seen a brand new Harley role up in the driveway. I even got a bit teary, then yelled at Darren and Greg for making me cry on my birthday. :)

The guys have already told me I get to help fix it up. Which also is going to be amazing! I've been dying to learn and honestly can't wait to get a little greasy.

So...as it turns out. 35 started off with a bang! And another new chapter of my life begins. I have a little secret I've been sitting on, that hopefully I will be able to share in the next week or two. It's gonna be one hell of a ride! And I can't wait to see how the adventure plays out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...