Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Just peeking in...

I can't believe the kids go back to school in a week.  Summer is nearly over and I'm less than thrilled.  I love my kids being home.  School just takes too much time from me.  And every year I'm sad to see summer come to an end.  

As usual it's been super busy and my blogging has taken a backseat.  I also chose to bench another new project to "rebuild" an old one.  That will all be ready to fly in just a few days.  There will still be a decent amount of work to be done, but once it's finished I'll feel so much better and be able to focus on the new project. I guess I should really say projectS.  I'm just not happy if I don't have at least a dozen irons in the fire all the time.

I have been painting and working on my art journal.  Not on anything really focused, just enough to keep it going.  Ahhh...but soon!  Soon there will be more play time.  I was very excited to get the canvas below finished.  It was way too much fun!  And I'm looking forward to drawing out a few more characters from my rabbit hole. :)  This little guy is available in my Etsy Shop if you're interested.
Hope to post again very soon.  Maybe if luck has it...even tomorrow.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...