Thursday, June 19, 2014

Because Every Girl Needs More Earrings

Did I mention that I made 15 pair of earrings a couple days ago?  Which was all good and fine, until I realized that gave me 15 pair of earrings to get listed.  While I love sharing what I make, the whole process of getting it all listed is not my favorite part of what I do.  I'd rather be making stuff!  Small price to pay though.  :)  I've been adding a few new ones every day and will have everything listed by this evening.  Until then here is a sampling of what's already running.  There's also a coupon for the eTsy shop on my Mischievous Creations Facebook page. 10% off everything in the store until June 22.

Turquoise Dangles Click Here for More Pics and Details

Silver Statements Click Here for More Pics and Details

Pink Dangles Click Here for More Pics and Details

Czech Glass Dangles Click Here for More Pics and Details

Seafoam Czech Glass Click Here for More Pics and Details
And here's a little taste of what I'm working on today...

These little guys are something else to put together.  But the polishing is really what is kicking my butt.  I've only got about half of what need done, but this is a good start.  There are some super cute little girls I know that absolutely have to have star earrings for the 4th of July.  :)  We will see how they turn out.  These are ready for assembly and I can't wait to see how they turn out.

Happy Thursday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...