Saturday, June 7, 2014

Full On Flaming Work Mode

I opted to not post yesterday.  I'm in full on flaming work mode right now.  My goal for yesterday was three pendants done.  I thought I had hit my goal until I was polishing the last one and noticed it still needs a few touch ups.  That's on today's agenda.  :)  Along with a few more goodies.  In the meantime here are the two I did get finished and listed in the eTsy shop.

You can see more pics and details here.
This first one is a lovely little piece of Tiffany Stone.  It's also called Bertrandite or Opalized Flourite.  I love the depth in the stone itself.  I kept the heart simple so there was plenty of room for the pattern to show through.

You can see more pics and details here.
Turquoise is one of my favorite stones to work with.  Especially Royston Turquoise!  I love love love the uniqueness of each piece that comes across my table.  My favorite part of this one is the little lake accent.  :)  It's really just a beautiful stone with some really amazing flow.

I'm off now for the weekend.  I'm going to be cranking out everything I can while I can.  There may be a little time out for a Harley ride at some point.  :)  I'll share my progress on Monday.  Hope you all have an amazing weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...