Monday, June 16, 2014

The Latest Additions

Here's a little peak at what I got listed to the eTsy shop over the last couple days.

Friends Pendant Click Here to See More Pic and Details

Faith Grows Click Here to See More Pics and Details

Dream On Click Here to See More Pics and Details

If Momma Ain't Happy Click Here to See More Pics and Details

Bless Your Heart Click Here to See More Pics and Details
There's still a couple of stragglers floating around.  I've got a nice vintage camera pendant with copper accents to build a chain for.  That one is gonna be cool!  I've also got a few that need another coat of resin so I need to get busy with some new things so I've got a full batch to pour.  I hate wasting resin.  I hate wasting anything.  :)  This week's agenda also includes getting some Fourth of July themed earrings done.

My "to do" list is growing longer by the minute so I'm off to start hammering it out.  Hope you all had an awesome Father's Day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...